Re: Fw: Resume land mines (was For those who hire... what makes ares ume stand out)

Subject: Re: Fw: Resume land mines (was For those who hire... what makes ares ume stand out)
From: Paul Sinasohn <sinasohn -at- sendmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:09:37 -0700

But....

I've got 21 years of experience in 2 fields, with 3 employers in Tech
Comm and 7 in my previeos career, plus a 3 year transition/consulting
period.

How do I fit all that on one page?? Would you read the fine print?
Would you dump my resume if it is over one page (right now, it's at 3!)

OTOH, I express my interests through the professional memberships
section (Amer. Choral Diretors Assn and Contemporary Acappella Society
of America) and through points of contact where they intersected with my
job (like starting the company choir at B of A)

Paul Sinasohn

--
******REMOVE NOSPAM FROM REPLY ADDRESS ABOVE******
Paul E. Sinasohn 510-594-5571