Contracting question

Subject: Contracting question
From: bmpage <bmpage -at- mediaone -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:29:52 -0500

Although I prefer full-time work, the job search hasn't turned up much
and I'm starting to look at contracting gigs. I've never done
contracting before. When you see that several contracting firms have
posted up info on a job board for what obviously seems to be the same
position, should you try your foot in the door at all of them or what?
I'd assume once you speak to a company and they say they want to forward
on your info to the client you'd want to stick with them, but is there
anytime this is not the case?

Victoria