RE: book recommendations

Subject: RE: book recommendations
From: "Sean O'Donoghue (EPA)" <Sean.O'Donoghue -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:10:32 +1000

Anthony,

>From my experience, and overhearing the opinions of others with whom I work,
I suspect that O'Reilly would be a very good starting point for all these
topics.

Then it is down to doing some work, resulting in trail and error...leading
to success.

Good luck.

regards and thanks,
Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes
EAA - User Information Shared Services - MC49 (49.17)

telephone: (03) 9301-1695.
email: Sean.O'Donoghue -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au