RE: [TECHWR-L] formatting suggestion

Subject: RE: [TECHWR-L] formatting suggestion
From: "Michele Marques" <marquesm -at- autros -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:47:24 -0400

If you are using Outlook (and some other e-mail programs), you can do more
than just filter messages into folders. I filter lists into folders - and
then on high-volume lists, I use "organize by colors" to highlight messages
from certain people. For example, the Rays are highlighted in lime green, so
I can't miss their important messages. :-)

Pegasus Mail also lets you filter with colors (in addition to folders).

If filters are too much trouble, I recommend getting the daily digest. This
way you only have two messages per day (announce + daily digest), that won't
cause you to miss other messages.

Michele Marques, Technical Writer
AUTROS Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
marquesm -at- autros -dot- com <mailto:marquesm -at- autros -dot- com>

This material is intended for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed and may contain information that
is privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the material to the
intended recipient, you are notified that dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please contact the sender immediately via e-mail and destroy this message
accordingly.