OT: Summer Vacation

Subject: OT: Summer Vacation
From: Kat Nagel <katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:23:29 +0800

I'm off!

Final laundry and packing underway (where DID I put that shirt?), neighbors and friends scheduled to feed the plants and water the cats, ride to the airport arranged...I'm too tired to be excited.

It will be a working vacation of sorts, serving as section leader for a choir of 45 from July 28-August 11. There will be plenty of time for sightseeing as long as I don't miss the daily rehearsals, 9 services or 3 concerts we'll be doing in 14 days. <pant, pant, pant> There is a description of the tour and a condensed schedule at:
http://www.thirdpresbyterian.org/music/choirtour.html
A more detailed itinerary is posted elsewhere on the site.

There will also be time for sharing meals and/or beverages with electronic acquaintances, should they be so inclined. I've already arranged to meet with an old friend and at least one new e-friend. Anyone who is in the Rochester/London/Coventry/Stratford/Oxford/Bath/Salisbury area and wants to meet for lunch or dinner---and has the patience to wade through the itinerary to find out where we'll be on any given day---is welcome to give me a call at the hotel in Rochester/Chatham during the first few days of the trip.

I will be out of reach by email from tomorrow morning until August 11. I am not taking my laptop computer. I am not taking my cell phone. I might take my Visor, but only because it has games I can play on the airplane <g>. I am NOT taking the modem module.

I'm not going nomail on my techwriting lists, though. Can't bear to miss anything <g>, so I'll try to catch up when I get back. Have fun, guys.

Kat Nagel
Techwriter and alto
(singing keeps me sane)