Re: Can I easily give away FrameMaker?

Subject: Re: Can I easily give away FrameMaker?
From: Bonnie Granat <bgranat -at- att -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 08:02:36 -0400

Jo Francis Byrd wrote:

> Bonnie, go to the Adobe Web site and download the license transfer form. That's
> the only hoop involved in transferring the license. Don't gotta pay nobody. Of
> course, you might want whoever you're giving it to to pay YOU.....
>
> HTH
>
> Jo Byrd

Thanks, Jo. Here's the URL, in case
anyone else wants it in the future.
Using this form allows the new owner to
qualify for upgrades, so I think it's
good to use, although strictly not
required by Adobe.

The following page is about transfer of
ownership or transfer of license, or
license transfer (for the benefit of the

http://www.adobe.com:80/support/salesdocs/23e6.htm

--
Bonnie Granat
http://home.att.net/~bgranat