Getting custom styles when printing multiple pages from HTMLhelp

Subject: Getting custom styles when printing multiple pages from HTMLhelp
From: Steve Buckalew <sbuckalew -at- minitab -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:48:02 -0400

Hi,

I'm using robohelpHTML and we want users to be able to print multiple pages
from the TOC. When printing from the TOC however, we don't get our custom
styles from the CSS, it just prints out generic H1, H2, etc and it looks
bad.

Anyone know how to get HTML Help to grab the CSS styles when printing
multiple pages from the TOC?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Steve Buckalew