-excludeclasses in MIF Doclet

Subject: -excludeclasses in MIF Doclet
From: "Benzi Schreiber" <bschreiber -at- verticalnet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 10:36:15 +0200

(Also posted to Frameusers)

Hi!

I've added the -excludeclasses option to my MIF Doclet batch file, but the
doclet gives the following error message:

" '-excludeclasses' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file. "

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? And where exactly am I
supposed to put the command -- I assume that it goes after all the packages
have been specified?

Thanks!

Benzi Schreiber
Technical Communications
VerticalNet Israel Ltd
Direct: +972-2-5651429
Office: +972-2-5651444
Mobile: +972-54-617529

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the
intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of
the message and its attachments and notify postmaster -at- verticalnet -dot- com
immediately.