Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Kelly Williamson" <kwcwtech -at- iwaynet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:02:17 -0400

Bob Andrews wrote:
> In a previous job, I wrote maintenance manuals for luxury homes. I spent
my
> days in Beverly Hills with wealthy folks (including celebs such as Paul
> Reiser and Charlize Theron) documenting how to polish their marble floors
> and run their home security systems. Now that was a fun job.

We also heard from someone who writes docs. for crime-solving software. I
always thought there must be *some* fun jobs out there in this field! Where
are all the jobs writing dolphin-training guides, or Disney World manuals :)
Seriously, I would love to hear from others who have "fun" type tech writing
jobs. And if you have one, how did you find it? I've scoured the papers and
the job boards through the years and have yet to see what I would describe
as a fun tech writing job listed anywhere!

See you,
Kelly Williamson
Columbus, OH (maybe that's part of the problem!)