RE: frame indexing question

Subject: RE: frame indexing question
From: Chris Fitzgerald <fitzgerald -at- di -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:12:47 -0700

Have you tried to set up the Index template with running head tags for the last
Level1IX? Do this in the Master page, select Special > Variable > Running Head >
Edit. Try this tag: <$paratext[Level1IX]. Position the variable in the right and
left page header of the Index.

Haven't tried it, but I know you can show start-end ranges in the heading of an
index or glossary so thought this might work.

Just an idea...hope it helps.

Chris

> Sharon Russell wrote:
>
> > I want:
> > punctuation
> > abbreviations, 91, 98
> > comma, 76-77
> > endnotes, 132
> > <page break>
> > punctuation (continued)
> > footnotes, 131
> > lists, 119-120
> >
> > Can this be done automatically or do I have to go through the finished index
> > and add these headings manually?

Bonnie wrote...>