Re: User Manual Sample

Subject: Re: User Manual Sample
From: "Lin Sims" <linda -dot- sims -at- verizon -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:32:36 -0400

Many companies, such as Cisco, put user documentation on their
web sites so it can be easily downloaded by customers. I suggest
you try downloading some hardware and software user guides from
various companies and skimming through them. This should give
you some ideas both on what to do and what to avoid.

Here's a link to the Cisco documentation site to get you started:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/home/home.htm

On 6 Aug 2001, at 22:58, promila chitkara wrote:

> Hi All:
>
> I need almost a perfect user manual sample...I know
> perfectionism is something subjective but I trust u all in
> terms of ur knowledge and skills...that will be great if
> some of u could send me your best works...
>
> waiting for a prompt reply and best of your works.
>
> thanks much!
>
> promila

Lin

Knowledge is Power.