RE: Exported Visio drawing - quality problem - THANKS!

Subject: RE: Exported Visio drawing - quality problem - THANKS!
From: "Beth Kane" <kanerb -at- concentric -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 10:50:37 -0700

A big thanks to everyone who helped with my Visio drawing problem. I was
able to solve the problem easily, not by saving as any particular format and
importing, but simply by copying the drawing from Visio and pasting it
directly into Word (that was one person's suggestion). It was inconsistent
about bringing in some of the light colors, but it still printed out
beautifully and looked good onscreen, too. I just need to adjust the light
colors now.

I also tried saving it as eps and importing it into Word. That looked
screwed-up onscreen, but printed out well. I need it to look good both ways.
I'm too short on time to experiment further. I have saved all the WONDERFUL,
extensive info you sent me about Visio, graphics file formats, etc. I'm sure
it will be of use when I have more time. Thank you for helping!

Beth Kane
Senior technical writer, Tucson
kanerb -at- concentric -dot- net