Re: upgrading Word while using RoboHelp

Subject: Re: upgrading Word while using RoboHelp
From: "K. Joyce McDonald" <KJoyceMcDonald -at- satx -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 20:12:45 -0500

RoboHelp usually has a version for each version of Word. Therefore, if you
were using Word 97, you were also using the RoboHelp version compatible with
Word 97. Upgrading to Word 2000 requires upgrading to RoboHelp 2000. Expect
this to set you back about one grand per copy. Is the new RoboHelp worth it?
Only if you like messing with new, more complicated bugs.

K. Joyce McDonald