RE: creating a wizard

Subject: RE: creating a wizard
From: "Tracey Sebastian" <tsebastian -at- ardesic -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 16:30:58 -0400

Good day,

As requested, here is a summary of the postings I received about
creating wizards.

One can use VisualBasic, C, C++, or Java, if you are familiar with these
languages.

CourseBuilder for Dreamweaver-I haven't researched deeply into this one
yet, but there is quite a bit of information about it on the net.

There is a shareware program at
http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-14480-100-896911.html?tag=st.dl.100
01-103-2.lst-7-7.896911. It is an activeX control, so you need some
knowledge of the language, but this one seems very promising.

That would be all!

Tracey