RE: Senior Technical Writer

Subject: RE: Senior Technical Writer
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 10:50:58 -0500

At my first job, the position had been posted as a senior writer, but I was
told that I was being hired in as a non-senior writer because I had no
experience at the time. After my second annual performance review I was
informed that they were removing "junior" from my title, and that was the
first time ever that I had even heard that it was there.