Re: Technical Spec or Functional Spec?

Subject: Re: Technical Spec or Functional Spec?
From: "Dick Margulis" <margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 18:50:00 -0400

John,

In my experience, you are correct on this one; but that doesn't mean that there aren't alternative schemas out there in the world. So even though your understanding and my understanding are different from Kelly's understanding, it's still possible she can justify her position when it comes time for interview.

Dick

From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:48:40 -0700 (PDT)