RE: Userform

Subject: RE: Userform
From: "Steve Hudson" <steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:25:04 +1000

>From the global template where the user macro resides:

Either

Customise an existing toolbar by adding the control to it.

or

Create a custom toolbar to hold the control.

For example:

I have a global template I call Wright-TW.dot. It has custom menu entries
for the menu bar. When this template is indeed loaded globally, I have my
new menu entries appear on word. This is also how the PDFWriter is able to
create a new entry in your file menu, and provide a custom toolbar.

Caveat:

Settings in the normal.dot and the document being used can override the
"default" settings of the global templates.

Steve Hudson
Principal Technical Writer
Wright Technologies (Aus)
steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au
(612) 9518-1822
The best way to predict the future... is to create it!