Re: Can't instal some fonts

Subject: Re: Can't instal some fonts
From: "Michael West" <mbwest -at- bigpond -dot- net -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 19:52:58 +1000

Jennifer writes

> I need to instal several Frutiger fonts on
> my PC (Windows 95) but
> the system refuses to accept the fonts.

Send it to bed without any supper.

Alternatively, send us a suffiently detailed problem
description. Computers don't 'refuse to accept' things
unless you're writing for children or novices.

How are you installing them? What error messages or
other symptoms do you observe? Where are these
font files from? What format are they? Have you tried
installing other fonts by the same method, and if so,
what type, and what was the result?

--
Michael West
Melbourne, Australia