Downsized...

Subject: Downsized...
From: "Paul Moloney" <paul -dot- moloney -at- seprobilling -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:12:51 +0100

Hi to all,

Just to say I'm signing off this list for a while;
my company no longer thinks it needs documentation,
so I've suffered the fate of a lot of people lately. My
non-work mail account is:

paulmoloney -at- yahoo -dot- com -dot-

Hopefully I'll bounce back from this; if any does know of
any technical writing jobs in Ireland, I'd be grateful
for any leads.

Thanks for all your help over the past few months.

Cheers,

P.

--
"Now that's scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is
scientific fact." - DJ Dr. Fox

Paul Moloney,
Technical Writer,
Sepro Telecom International Ltd.,
Unit 7 Floor 1, Dundrum Business Park,
Windy Arbour, Dublin 14, Ireland.

paul -dot- moloney -at- seprobilling -dot- com

Ph: +353 1 4332137
Fx: +353 1 2964431
Mob: +353 87 2695 384

www.seprobilling.com

See Us Next @ Content & Technical Solutions for SMS, 30-31
August, London

For further information visit our website @ www.seprobilling.com

Confidentiality Notice:
This message may contain proprietary and valuable product and trade
information of Sepro Telecom International Limited of Unit 7 Floor 1,
Dundrum Business Park, Windy Arbour, Dublin 14, Ireland. We assert our
copyright to any proprietary information supplied, to our proprietary
product descriptions and architectures and we emphasise that none of the
information is for disclosure to any third-party without our express
written permission.