RE: OT - Signature and Comments on the end

Subject: RE: OT - Signature and Comments on the end
From: Dannette Thompson <dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 13:02:42 -0400

I would like to second Jo's sentiments regarding our active and professional
list members.

There are several names which I look for on the list, knowing their comments
will be thoughtful and interesting. I would like to add that Jo Baer is one
of those names!

Thanks for all your incites and shared experiences. It's like having a
mentor sitting inside my Inbox!

Dannette Thompson
Technical Writer
Foundation Software, Inc.
The #1 Accounting Software for Labor-Intensive Contractors
The opinions expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect the
opinions or policies of my employer or coworkers.