Looking for a one-day, Houston-area user manual workshop (for non -writers)

Subject: Looking for a one-day, Houston-area user manual workshop (for non -writers)
From: "Estep, Karen L." <klestep -at- TexasChildrensHospital -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:43:33 -0500

Hi folks,

Can anyone recommend a one-day workshop on how to write a user manual? I've
looked online, in the yellow pages, called some people, etc., and have had
no luck at all.

Fred Pryor (now CareerTrack) no longer offers this seminar, nor do I seem to
have the workbook anymore that I used during the class. I don't have time
to put something together myself for the two non-writers here who need it.

Help, please, and thanks!

Thanks,

Karen
Karen Estep, Education Coordinator
TCH IS Dept.
Phone: 832-824-4428
Fax: 832-825-3531
Email: klestep -at- texaschildrenshospital -dot- org