RE: Customer success stories/case studies

Subject: RE: Customer success stories/case studies
From: "Swallow, William" <WSwallow -at- courion -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 19:31:08 -0400

Here you go:
http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/media.htm

You just have to know what to look for. :)
I know it's a media contact number, but those folks will know exactly what
fair use of the logo is, as the media uses corporate logos in stories all
the time.

Have your Marketing idiots, er, representatives call the number on that web
page and ask for permission and guidelines for use of HP's logo. (Honestly,
if it's their job to MARKET your products, they should know how to contact a
company for endorsement.)

Actually, if you did work for HP for which you're writing the success story,
then I think it's a safe bet that someone in your company has a contact at
HP through which the information can be attained.

*****************
BILL SWALLOW
Technical Writer
C O U R I O N C O R P O R A T I O N
1881 Worcester Road
Framingham, Mass. 01701
T E L * 508-879-8400 x316
F A X * 508-879-8500
www.courion.com
THIS EMAIL CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
MEANT FOR THE INTENDED RECIPIENT ONLY. PLEASE
DELETE THIS IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT IN ERROR.