Re: Customer success stories/case studies

Subject: Re: Customer success stories/case studies
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:41:05 -0700 (PDT)

Different companiers handle it differently. Some are glad for any
promo they can get, and others have whole kits with authorized
files,logos, specifications. Some even require that if you do use
their artwork, it must be the authorized image only, and in hard
copy, they give the pantone values that must be used when printed.

I think you said something about HP in another message?

http://www.hp.com/abouthp/links.htm

Then, there is Microsoft:

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windowsmedia/en/create/compatlogo.asp

> I work for a small software company and I am writing case studies
> about
> customers that use our product. I reminded our marketing people
> that we
> needed to get approval to use a big computer company's name/logo
> etc. before
> we post to our website and they seemed confused. I wondered if any
> of you
> have any knowledge in this area. I thought it would be a pretty
> straight
> forward process, but my sales/marketing admin hasn't a clue where
> to start.

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
"I am a bomb disposal expert. If you see me running, try to keep up."

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/