Re: document title usability

Subject: Re: document title usability
From: "Lurker writer" <lurker_writer -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 07:17:23 -0500

Me thinks people get spun around the axle too tightly on such minutia...Andrew's right, if the content is great, the title will take care of itself. I would invest my time in assuring that the content is accurate, reliable, and complete rather than burning daylight worrying about whether the product name comes before or after the "title" of the document.

As for the bellybutton sniffers, well, go join the Navel Academy...;)

A landmark hotel, one of America's most beautiful cities, and three and a half days of immersion in the state of the art: