Re: Relocation for work? A wee OT

Subject: Re: Relocation for work? A wee OT
From: "Marc A. Santacroce" <santacroce -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 14:50:35 -0700

Man oh man, am I going to be in trouble for this. I have lived all over the
country, as well as in Asia and Europe. IMHO, if you enjoy the work, and
are well compensated for it, you can live well anywhere. However, that
doesn't mean you will enjoy living anywhere. I have lived in the NE, and in
the South, and they differ a bit. I think it's important for you to
evaluate what you like about living in the Boston area, investigate whether
those conditions exist in your new location, and make your decision based
on that.

Good luck,

Marc

-----
Marc A. Santacroce

Owner, Senior Technical Writer
ePubs, Inc.

santacroce -at- earthlink -dot- net
925-518-0013

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world.
For, indeed, that's all who ever have."

Margaret Mead