Single Sourcing with RoboHelp and Microsoft Word

Subject: Single Sourcing with RoboHelp and Microsoft Word
From: Darren Barefoot <Darren -dot- Barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:05:19 +0100

Hi,

A couple of months back, I mentioned on the TECHWR-L list that I was writing
an article on single-sourcing using RoboHelp and Microsoft Word. I
optimistically said I'd have it done in a couple of weeks, but for sundry
reasons (that darn life!) it was deferred until recently. I've got it more
or less done now, but apologies for the delay.

Though I've submitted it for publication, I certainly welcome any comments,
questions, caveats, etc that you might have. If the article changes
significantly, I will send another message regarding the updates.

The article describes how my team devised and implemented a single-sourcing
process between RH and Word, and the various kludges we came up with to make
it work. To access the article, go to
http://www.darrenbarefoot.com/writingsamples/SingleSourcing.pdf. If for any
reason you can't access this URL, let me know and I'll email it to you.
Thanks. DB.

Darren Barefoot
Technical Writer
Cape Clear Software