Help with HTML Help workshop : Calling external files

Subject: Help with HTML Help workshop : Calling external files
From: Badrinarayanan_Srinivasan <Badrinarayanan_Srinivasan -at- satyam -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 19:32:45 +0530

Hi

I was making a foray into HTML Help Workshop. I created my HTML files using
MS Front Page 2000 and had given links to external PPT, XLS and DOC files.
All files are in the same directory as the compiled help file. While PPT
file is launched in MS PowerPoint, the Word and Excel file are not opening.

Any bright ideas? This is kinda urgent.

Have a nice day,

Regards
Badri Narayanan

Satyam Computer Services Limited,
Chennai

Ph: 8206120
Extn: 5796

You live and learn...and I have learnt to express no opinion but mine.