RE: OT: Archimedes Socrates, ace tech writer, wins another one

Subject: RE: OT: Archimedes Socrates, ace tech writer, wins another one
From: "Swallow, William" <WSwallow -at- courion -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 10:57:21 -0400

Oh sure, you'll get pinged many times, but that's all robotic stuff -
sniffers looking for a hole to report back on. Your software (same as mine)
blocks them nicely. You'll know if someone is targeting your machine
deliberately, trust me. ;)

*****************
BILL SWALLOW
Technical Writer
C O U R I O N C O R P O R A T I O N
1881 Worcester Road
Framingham, Mass. 01701
T E L * 508-879-8400 x316
F A X * 508-879-8500
www.courion.com
THIS EMAIL CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
MEANT FOR THE INTENDED RECIPIENT ONLY. PLEASE
DELETE THIS IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT IN ERROR.