Re: H1B tech writers

Subject: Re: H1B tech writers
From: TDean -at- envirosys -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 17:07:55 -0400

An H1B tech writer is a person that has a visa to work in the United

I think there are H4B, etc... Is there not?

Tina Dean



A landmark hotel, one of America's most beautiful cities, and
three and a half days of immersion in the state of the art:
IPCC 01, Oct. 24-27 in Santa Fe.

+++ Miramo -- Database/XML publishing automation. See us at +++
+++ Seybold SFO, Sept. 25-27, in the Adobe Partners Pavilion +++
+++ More info: +++

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: archive -at- raycomm -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.


Previous by Author: RE: Baiting for the single source rant
Next by Author: Re: New Tech Writers Group: API Tech Writers
Previous by Thread: RE: H1B tech writers
Next by Thread: Re: H1B tech writers

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads