Re: html editor --> pages with shared text

Subject: Re: html editor --> pages with shared text
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 09:53:08 -0700 (PDT)

> >much-too-short vacation. Can anyone recommend an html editor
> >that will take chunks of html (perhaps stored in separate files)
> >and insert that code in line in another html page?

Sure Front Page using the "Include Page" feature, and it does not
require extensions on the server.

You can use it to insert a page inside of another page, in a table
cell, at the bottom of a page.

I use it to include the header and footer pages, and TOC links to
other pages that you normally find on the sides or tops of pages.
>From what I've seen, its browser/version independent.

OK, I'm ducking now.

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
"I am a bomb disposal expert. If you see me running, try to keep up."

http://im.yahoo.com