RE: World Trade Center attack

Subject: RE: World Trade Center attack
From: "Swallow, William" <WSwallow -at- courion -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:58:34 -0400

The HATT list has been sharing info all morning on these tragedies... here's
the latest I just sent back to the list:

WTC flattened - both towers fell. One small plane and one 767.

Pentagon hit by small prop plane, walls down in areas of the complex.

Jet went down outside Pittsburgh PA. Confirmed hijacking - Newark NJ to San
Francisco CA. 241 people on board, no survivors.

Camp David apparently hit as well.

We're down to one missing flight in the US - from Boston to LA... no word on
where it is, if in the air or not, if hijacked or not.

Still advising to not use cell phones on US East Coast.

All major East Coast buildings evacuated.

Stock floors all closed. State offices shutting down all over.

London stock exchange evacuated.

Israeli embassies evacuated world-wide.

US State Dept car bomb false.

(Let me just add that all of the hijacked flights were hijacked en route to
their destinations, which means they had near-full cargo of passengers. I
will not be surprised if the death toll is 5 digits long...)

Eric, my apologies for contributing to the OT but this chain of events is
absolutely horrific.

*****************
BILL SWALLOW
Technical Writer
C O U R I O N C O R P O R A T I O N
1881 Worcester Road
Framingham, Mass. 01701
T E L * 508-879-8400 x316
F A X * 508-879-8500
www.courion.com
THIS EMAIL CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
MEANT FOR THE INTENDED RECIPIENT ONLY. PLEASE
DELETE THIS IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT IN ERROR.