RE: Shock and Condolences

Subject: RE: Shock and Condolences
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 06:58:28 -0700 (PDT)

> Has anyone heard from John Posada or Bobby Kennedy? These are two
> of the list members that I can think of that work in NYC.

Hi, guys...alive and well. Silence can be attributed to a deadline,
not the WTC. Actualy, I changed gigs and am working at Avayaa,
toward the western side of NJ, quite far away from NY.

Now what I'm waiting for is the bad news to start coming in on frinds
and peers that I've known when I did work in the towers some years
ago. My office was on the 55th floor.

However, I appreciate the thoughts.

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
"I am a bomb disposal expert. If you see me running, try to keep up."

http://im.yahoo.com