Prayers from Canada

Subject: Prayers from Canada
From: "Gordon Graham" <gordon -at- gordonandgordon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:44:49 -0400

On behalf of all the technical communicators in Montreal, I'd like to extend
our condolences to our American brothers and sisters in such a terrible
time. We are all grappling to cope with this unbelievable event. In
Montreal, everyone is still in shock. We think of New York City as our
neighbour, since it is so close and so many people from here visit there
regularly. Our thoughts and prayers and best wishes are with you all.

Gordon Graham, partner
Gordon & Gordon
Web http://www.gordonandgordon.com