Article: The e-book era is here (despite reports to the contrary)

Subject: Article: The e-book era is here (despite reports to the contrary)
From: "Cook, Jenise" <jenise -dot- cook-crabbe -at- pacificlife -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:54:04 -0700

>From the STC Emerging Technologies listserv, a question:

Folks, Do you find this article agrees with your experience?
http://www.dclab.com/ebookera.asp
I figure one way to thumb our noses at terrorism is to be at work. (They
didn't totally stop the US and world economies, did they?) And, while at
work, to continue to think about our present and future opportunities as
TWs.

When I get home, I'll put my head in my hands and grieve, again.

Jenise Cook-Crabbe
Senior Technical Writer
Pacific Life Insurance Company
www.PacificLife.com