RE: WTC implications low for TWs

Subject: RE: WTC implications low for TWs
From: Badrinarayanan_Srinivasan <Badrinarayanan_Srinivasan -at- satyam -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:33:32 +0530

Peter wrote:
>All of us must remember that the vast majority of people of all faiths
>are good people who are only looking to live their lives out normally
>with their families, while trying to earn a living.
>The emotional scars that some of us have from losing friends and family
will head in time. I is too
>easy to attack any group, especially if they engage in different
>cultural or religious practices. To do so will only exacerbate our own
>wounds and perpetrate hatred.

Very well said, Peter.

I think at a time like this, it is more important that we assert ourselves
as citizens of the world than of any one country, as belonging to the
religion of humanity than any one particular religion. Whatever be our
creeds and faiths, all of us beleive in the sanctity of life and peace. Let
us therefore subscribe to this belief, though we may practice any religion.
In troubled times like this, references to countries and religions may only
inflame passions, and promote misunderstanding.

I personally appeal to all TWs posting to the list on this topic to avoid
all such references.

Regards
Badri Narayanan

Satyam Computer Services Limited,