Candle Lighting across America

Subject: Candle Lighting across America
From: "Parker, Cassandra M." <CMPARKER -at- intermedia -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 15:34:08 -0400

The message below came across our wire company wide. So, I thought I'd
share it with everyone. Plus, in addition to the announcement below, it
just came across the radio that tomorrow is going to be considered National
Prayer Day and everyone is asked to wear red, white, and blue.

Candle Lighting across America... see below for details...

Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. step out your door, stop your car, or step out of
your establishment and light a candle. We will show the world that
Americans are strong and united together against terrorism.
Please pass this to everyone on your e-mail list. We need to reach everyone
across the United States quickly.
The message: WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE TERRORISM.
We need the press to cover this-we need the world to see.