Where are Eric and Deb?

Subject: Where are Eric and Deb?
From: Elna Tymes <Etymes -at- LTS -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:11:19 -0700

Bonnie Granat wrote:

> I am wondering why we haven't heard from them. Usually, Eric would post a
> brief "Let's get back on track" post -- or even write to people privately
> -- and even though I expect he's been lenient with the off-topic posts, I
> would have expected to have heard something from him by now.

I've been trying to reach Eric and Deb's home phone number for about an hour
and a half, and it's been busy the whole time. Eric has previously promised
that, if we ever needed to reach him, that was the number, so I can only assume
he and/or Deb are involved in trying to find someone who's missing.

Please, people - the board is running (thanks to E&D's new software and new
server location), the fact that their phone is continually busy means someone's
at home, no place in Colorado took a direct hit on Tuesday, and although we
care about Eric and Deb, they have a right to a private life. Give them a
little space.

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems