RE: Companies using XML tools: My intentions

Subject: RE: Companies using XML tools: My intentions
From: "Lurker writer" <lurker_writer -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 14:22:07 -0500

My company is evaluating several XML tools and even the bigger picture of database publishing initiative. While we have some information on Vendor X's client base, we'd like to get a feel for what others are doing.

This list has rarely been reluctant to share the fruits of individual labors, so I don't see that being flamed over a request such as this is an issue. I'm even offering up the list that I come up with to anyone who asks for it.

If someone doesn't want to give out a company name, that's OK. The general industry is fine. And the one- or two-sentence evaluation is optional too if anyone feels that I'm trying to steal their hard-earned work.

All I'm looking for is a trend towards one tool or another.

A landmark hotel, one of America's most beautiful cities, and three and a half days of immersion in the state of the art: