RE: Techwriters of the World: Unite!

Subject: RE: Techwriters of the World: Unite!
From: "Swallow, William" <WSwallow -at- courion -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:17:17 -0400

Go git 'em! :)

I think we've all had a CFH at one point or another. I had one string me
along for months with late payments. Couldn't do much, as it was in the
small claims range, but at the time it was the only money coming in. It was
a very tight period, and as we all know, hunger doesn't make us any more
pleasant to deal with, especially on the phone. ;)

I did get the money eventually. It was hardly worth the headache though.

*****************
BILL SWALLOW
Technical Writer
C O U R I O N C O R P O R A T I O N
1881 Worcester Road
Framingham, Mass. 01701
T E L * 508-879-8400 x316
F A X * 508-879-8500
www.courion.com
THIS EMAIL CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
MEANT FOR THE INTENDED RECIPIENT ONLY. PLEASE
DELETE THIS IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED IT IN ERROR.