RE: Hardest part of getting started?

Subject: RE: Hardest part of getting started?
From: david -dot- locke -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:20:36 -0500

Who can you call to fix it now, rather than the 72 hours that a trouble
ticket will take to fix it.

Where do we take our beer 30? The locations of other corporate cultural
happenings? Where do we eat around here? Who do we call for takeout? Where
is the post office? The closest place to live in the price range? Traffic
tips--like in Houston, "Do anything not to cross 610 at Post Oak during rush
hours, and be through downtown by 4 pm."

How do you dial in? Order business cards? Get office supplies? Who is the
voicemail administrator? How do you setup the VPN? Who signs property
passes? What forms do I use for expense items? Who do I call to get airline
tickets? Who signs travel authorizations?

Who are the local experts? Who knows what? Who is content free?

David