RE: moving screen capture software?

Subject: RE: moving screen capture software?
From: "David Demyan" <dbdemyan -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 22:10:20 -0400

JC Hepner said:

> Snag-It's companion, Camtasia, has this capability:
> www.techsmith.com has all the details. I have used these
> videos in PowerPoint presentations as well as placing them
> straight on the website (as .avi files). I believe that
> the product also will produce streaming videos.

Not only does Camtasia produce AVIs and streaming formats,
it can also export limited movies to animated GIF. This
might be just the thing for small web-delivered screen
animations, as the original poster requested.

Dave Demyan
Help author for TechSmith's SnagIt and Camtasia
http://www.mendem.com

online registration, and more on http://ieeepcs.org/2001/