RE: Word to Frame

Subject: RE: Word to Frame
From: "Cekis, Margaret" <Margaret -at- mediaocean -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:47:50 -0400

Ellen:

My experience with Frame is limited, but in what I have converted to Frame
from Word, I was instructed to convert all tables to text first, then suck
the Word files into Frame. All the other formatting went over flawlessly,
but the table macros in the two programs are incompatible. It is easier to
make new tables in Frame from comma-delimited text than it is from the mess
you get from a Word table.

Margaret Cedis
Margaret -at- mediaocean -dot- com
Atlant GA