RE:Job Market: More Openings for Marcom than

Subject: RE:Job Market: More Openings for Marcom than
From: Ashley Bennett <milesthecat -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 04:03:17 -0700 (PDT)

Bruce,

interesting observation. The other trend I'm seeing in
the NY,NJ,PA metro area is combining tech writing with
other things. For instance, I've seen more jobs in
software QA where technical writing was a requirement
because the QA rep would also be responsible for
end-user doc. I've also seen development positions
where tw experience was a requirement.

Granted, those jobs have always been out there, but
I'm seeing more in the last three months than usual...
Proving once again that versatility is a key to
survival in a tight market.

http://phone.yahoo.com

online registration, and more on http://ieeepcs.org/2001/