Re: Typos of the week!

Subject: Re: Typos of the week!
From: "Gilda Spitz" <gspitz -at- longview -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 11:14:04 -0400

Thank you, Susan, and everyone else who responded to Susan's original
post. I am sitting here at work, laughing hysterically, and literally
wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes.

I loved the typo examples, and also the conversation about compulsive
typo-spotters. I admit - I am one of those people too.

The last time my husband and I bought a new car, we sat in the dealer's
office while the car was brought around to the front. The salesperson
had done all the paperwork, and then had given us the manual to read
while we were waiting. You guessed it - I spent the whole time spotting
typos and critiquing the page layout.

Thanks, all, for a great thread.

Gilda Spitz

online registration, and more on http://ieeepcs.org/2001/