RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Maggie Secara" <maggiros2 -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 11:41:23 -0700

The only kind of hobby information I include is that I run writing workshops
online (I don't mention that the main focus of both is creative writing) and was
managing editor for Tournaments Illuminated (the quarterly journal of the
Society for Creative Anachronism). Those activities relate to the jobs I want,
regardless of who I did/do them for. People at work may eventually get to know
that I'm a costumer, that I work(ed) the Renaissance Faire, that I sing, or
cook, or whatever, but I don't think it's relevant to the resume.

Maggie Secara
~Every form of refuge has its price.

online registration, and more on http://ieeepcs.org/2001/