The grand retunr (quick intro)

Subject: The grand retunr (quick intro)
From: "John David Hickey" <jdhickey -at- sympatico -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 13:35:10 -0700

Greetings!

I'm back! I'm back! The proud winner of the Michael Wing Award for most
Inane Topic (check your archives) makes his grand return to the list.

After a two-year stint as the Senior Writer/Manager at Toon Boom
Technologies (otherwise known as the Grand Poohbah of Documentation), I've
been laid-off from work and I'm starting to jump-start those Job Engines
searching for some work.

So I thought I'd wade back in here and see what was happening. How y'all
doin?

As soon as I join the list, I usually get a little too exhuberant on a
thread, violate the posting rules, and get kicked off again. I've reviewed
the posting rules, so I'm going to try not to repeat history, but you might
want to start your timers now...

nono.. waitwait... nnnnnnnnnnoow! <ding>
--
Be seeing you,

Dave

This gubblick contains many nonsklarkish English flutzpahs,
but the overall pluggandisp can be glorked from the context.

online registration, and more on http://ieeepcs.org/2001/