RE: Returning to normal? - TECHWR-L

Subject: RE: Returning to normal? - TECHWR-L
From: Ellen Vanrenen <ellen -dot- vanrenen -at- clear-technology -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 05:53:12 -0600

What we might lose. Hopefully, this wasn't loose talk.

I guess I had better unsubscribe for a little while until I can get it
together better than I've managed.

I did buy this great book about Technical Writing Style that promises to
engage my attention, and I have about a hundred postings with information
that will keep me busy learning how to be a better technical writer.

I should thank the peron who told me publicly that my posting didn't make
much sense to him while parodying my writing style and the other one who
said, again publicly, that I'm a nitpicky pet-peevish list-clutterer. Hmmmm,
I could thank a number of people, couldn't I?

online registration, and more on http://ieeepcs.org/2001/