RE: Tree view terminology

Subject: RE: Tree view terminology
From: "Carey Jennifer (Cry)" <jennifer -dot- carey -at- cdi -dot- cerberus -dot- ch>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 18:00:44 +0200

Hi Melanie,

I say panel. Furthermore, I'm changing the entire terminology from the
current "tree view panel" and "result view panel" to "container panel" and
"contents panel". This assumes that it functions like MS explorer. but also,
I believe the audience defines how official you choose to make your

Have fun.

<< It seems the general functionality is called "tree view" and the
> part specifically a "tree view list." So far so good, but is there any
> standard for what we call the right side?>>


Planning to attend IPCC 01, October 24-27 in Santa Fe? Sign up by
October 3 and get a substantial discount! Program information,
online registration, and more on

Your monthly sponsorship message here reaches more than
5000 technical writers, providing 2,500,000+ monthly impressions.
Contact Eric (ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com) for details and availability.

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: archive -at- raycomm -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Previous by Author: Help - need screen capture utility for Windows CE 3.0 w/ 486 proc essor
Next by Author: RE: Display or appear (Was: Can "either" be used ... )
Previous by Thread: RE: Tree view terminology
Next by Thread: RE: Tree view terminology

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads