Subject: Auto
From: Ellen Vanrenen <ellen -dot- vanrenen -at- clear-technology -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 17:43:19 -0600

More information, as asked:

Well, I do not really know what auto is. It must be something self-evident,
because it is not mentioned in the archives.

I have been given a list of styles by the author of the Word document I
tried to convert to Frame but am now just re-creating, because that is what
I was told to do. As part of their definitions in the paragraph
whatever-they-call-it in Word, some styles have the word "Auto" in the space
before and after fields; as in, 9 points above, 6 points after. In this
case, no points are specified; it just has "auto." That's it. Auto.


Planning to attend IPCC 01, October 24-27 in Santa Fe? Sign up by
October 3 and get a substantial discount! Program information,
online registration, and more on

Your monthly sponsorship message here reaches more than
5000 technical writers, providing 2,500,000+ monthly impressions.
Contact Eric (ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com) for details and availability.

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: archive -at- raycomm -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Previous by Author: Auto
Next by Author: Pair Kern in Frame vs. kerning in Word
Previous by Thread: Auto
Next by Thread: RE: Auto

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads