Re: Another Framemaker Question! HELP!!!

Subject: Re: Another Framemaker Question! HELP!!!
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 14:25:34 -0500

There's a "Template Primer" on Adobe's site in the same location as the
templates that you can download. It's been awhile since I looked at it, but I
just flipped through it now and it looks like it would be a good starting point.

Jo

--
Jo Baer
Senior Technical Writer

Weakness Through Strength

Fanatics may defend a point of view
so strongly as to prove it can't be true.

Piet Hein

online registration, and more on http://ieeepcs.org/2001/